Just wondering how you found your way to Busy Hands Busy Minds. Do I know you in real life or just from the bloggy world? I find it interesting to see the path that you all take to get here. The following links show where most of my blog traffic comes from. Some of these may be new to you, so I hope you will check them out!
1. homesteadrevival.blogspot.com Amy blogs about homesteading, homemaking and homeschooling. I link up to her blog on Saturdays for the prep challenge and on Mondays for the barn hop.
2 and 3. networked blogs and Facebook connections
4. raisinghomemakers.com features many guest writers who focus on raising their daughters to be keepers at home. I link up there on Wednesdays sharing recipes and household tips.
5. linkwithin found at the bottom of each blog post, clicking on the pictures will take you to another post on Busy Hands that is related to the current post
6. gnowfglins.com features Wardeh teaching all about nourishing foods. I link up there most Thursday's for her Simple Thursday blog hop.
7. Sometimes a strange website features my blog for some unknown reason. We share no interests so I really don't know why they share my link, but right now this particular one is at number 7. I will not share the address as I don't want to send them any traffic. : )
8. google searches--most common is just searching for the blog, but others are "prayer for a new school year", "victoria botkin"
9. more linkwithin posts
10. theprairiehomestead.com hosts the Monday barn hop with homesteadrevival.com
11. megafamilies.blogspot.com Busy Hands Busy Minds is listed almost at the end of this page for large families...that means that we are one of the smallest featured here!
12. joyfuljohnsons.blogspot.com Actually someone I know and who would recognize me at the grocery store. Roan and I have been friends in real life for about 10 years as we live in the same area and both homeschool. Our paths don't often cross much these days as she and her family are busy running and my family is busy with our homesteading endeavors. Roan is just as sweet in person as she is on her blog. Her family is just as sweet as well!
13. grocerycartchallenge.blogspot.com I link up a favorite recipe here every so often on Saturdays. Lots of great new recipe ideas are to be found.
14. raisingolives.com Kimberly and I would be friends in real life....if we lived closer together that is!! We are in neighboring states and next time we head up to the Smokies I hope we can meet up with her blessedly large family.
So, did you find Busy Hands through one of these links or another one? Please let me know! I have great fun looking at new blogs and coming across Busy Hands Busy Minds listed in a blog roll of someone I've never met...in person or online. Stop by and introduce yourself.....please! ; ) Oh, and just because she was here last week and just because we finally got a picture...let me introduce my granddaughter who will be one year old next month... Ashtyn Claire is a petite little sweety!