Family

Family

Monday, May 2, 2011

Free Shipping at CBD!!

I need to do a search for children's books to help replace my grandchildren's books that were lost in the tornado and this just came to my inbox!!  God provides...even free shipping!!  Please go to my sidebar to find the link to CBD (christianbook.com).  I have been buying children's books and curriculum from them for years and have never been dissatisfied!   If you go through my link in the sidebar, I will get a small commission that will help me buy more books for my grandchildren.  I'll be posting some of my favorite children's books tomorrow!!



Get Free Standard Shipping on up to 3 orders of $35.00 or more at Christianbook.com!
Just enter promotion code 341845DDFDVU when you begin checkout.
This promotion code can be used on up to 3 orders placed between now and 11:59 PM EDT on Friday May 13, 2011. Use it for yourself, share it with a friend!
What's better than getting our always-low, always-affordable prices? Getting free shipping too!
Need a graduation or wedding gift? We've got you covered! Shopping for your family? You'll find an amazing selection of booksBiblesmoviesmusicfiction and more at Christianbook.com!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...