Family

Family

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Vlogging?

Jeff is trying to talk me into doing some vlogging.  That's video blogging for those of you who don't know.   I am a little hesitant as I don't really know what I would vlog about and I don't know that I want everyone to see and hear me!  I don't like to be in front of the camera!

But, supposing I did go ahead with it just what would I vlog about?  I thought I would make a list of potential vlog topics and let you all help me decide.

-freezer cooking
-frugal shopping (but would that mean taking a camera into Sam's and Kroger?)
-soap making
-something homeschool related
-I am really at a loss here!
-making cinnamon rolls, stuffed sandwiches and pizza?

If you have any ideas or opinions please leave me a comment, even if you don't think I should do it, let me know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm new to your blog but have an opinion (of course). I would love to see how you make your milk turn to cheese, yogurt, cream etc.

Thanks for asking and love the blog, can't wait to try your granola recipe.

Unknown said...

Oh, I would love to see soap making. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time and even have all the needed supplies but haven't attempted it yet. Thank you for asking our opinions.
Blessings,
Rashel

Shanda said...

I would like to see making cinnamon rolls etc.
It seems all your ideas are hits to someone! I say, "Go for it!"

jlwilmer said...

I'd love to see soap making also, it's something I've wanted to do but haven't gotten the courage to do yet!

Hannah's Wings said...

I love to see some videos on you making bread and the milk products. Because I need help!!!! Thanks, you really don't know how much I love reading your posts everyday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...