Family

Family

Monday, March 2, 2009

Unwelcome Guest

We have a very unwelcome guest in our home right now. I hope he doesn't intend on camping out here all week. We simply have too much to do. Jackson complained of headache Thursday morning, but after a dose of Tylenol he was fine....until we were on our way home from our many Thursday afternoon activities and then he threw up in the truck...just an hour before we were to join our pastor's family for dinner.

He stayed in pajamas and watched movies all day Friday, but felt fine and wasn't sick anymore. Saturday, Jeff took most of the children on a fishing excursion with the B daddy and children. Jackson was still feeling pretty good. However, Sunday morning he said he didn't feel too good, but we went on to church. He slept most of the service and then....when we got home...he threw up....and has been throwing up every few hours since..

Daddy usually handles the clean up, but Jordan is a mighty fine substitute!! He is really developing a servant's heart.

Praying Jackson is well soon and that none of the rest of us gets it.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Hope Jackson feels better soon, You are all in our prayers.

Heather said...

Oh, no... I was hoping y'all were well! Thanks for your comment! Do you use Math-U-See all the way through high school?

Caleb said...

We'll be praying for ya'll. Stomach bugs are no fun!

Roan said...

I am so sorry Jackson is sick. Hope your week gets better. :)

Tammy said...

Unwelcome guest indeed! I will be praying for y'all, Anita!

atelierlemlem said...

Hi Anita! Thank you for comenting on my blog! I got intrested in yours as you are a homeschooling mom of so many! And I envey you a bit for having such a small baby again...my greatest wish, but I am 43 already.. (My sis though is at the moment delivering her second son!talking about babies..we are all so exidet!!) I love to read more about you and your little ones and so I became your follower. I also hope that your son will be better soon; sick children take so much energy...good luck with Jackson and tell him that we all wish him well from overhere in the Netherlands - Europe!

Mama Lieveheersbeestje.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...