Family

Family

Monday, January 17, 2011

My Review of Bakeware French Rolling Pin in Beechwood

Originally submitted at CSN Stores


Features:

  • French rolling pin
  • Beechwood finish
  • Solid beechwood construction
  • Two coat nonstick system that resists abrasions and offers unsurpassed food release
  • Delicate shape
  • French inspired and richly crafted
  • Tapered design allow...


Beautiful Beechwood Rolling Pin

By Busy Hands Busy Minds from Mississippi on 1/17/2011

 

5out of 5

This is a great rolling pin. I have been using it to roll out biscuits, cinnamon rolls, hamburger buns and cookies. The length allows me to roll out a LARGE batch of dough at one time. And it is easy to clean. It's so pretty, I think I need to find a spot to display it on the wall instead of putting it in a drawer!

(legalese)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...