Family

Family

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Vision Forum Year End Sale


Vision Forum is doing it again!  There is a great sale going on right now.  If  you didn't get your order in before Christmas for those items on your wish list now would be a good time to do so.  Click on this link to find great prices on some wonderful products.



I cannot recommend Large Family Logistics enough!  I purchased the book for myself before Christmas and after looking through it briefly, I ordered another copy for Lauren as part of her Christmas presents.  Imagine my chagrin when we stopped by her house last week and I saw that she already had a copy!    She is gleaning lots of great information from this book as well.  Tips on organizing your day, teaching/training children, and learning how to thrive as a wife and mother, not just survive.  This book is now over 1/2 off!  What a bargain for such great information.  I will I had this resource when I started out as a mother over 26 years ago.  Thankfully I still have many children at home and will for many more years.  There is still so much I have to learn and this book is so very encouraging.  Look for it on the bottom of this page.

I am an affiliate with Vision Forum and do get a small commission from any sales through my blog.  I would greatly appreciate it if you would follow the links above or click on the Vision Forum button is my side bar.  Thanks!  And happy shopping!

1 comment:

The dB family said...

I just ordered it, and Passionate Housewives Desperate for God. Can't wait to read them both!

Blessings!
Deborah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...