Family

Family

Monday, February 16, 2009

He'll Make a Fine Daddy One Day!

The other day Aaron was rocking Caedmon to sleep humming my made-up song for Caedmon. Caedmon, Caedmon, you're my little honey bun. Caedmon, Caedmon, oh, I think you're oh so fun. You're so sweet you're really neat. I just want to kiss your feet. Caedmon, Caedmon, you're my little honeybun....

I think Aaron will make a fine daddy some day....All of my guys are getting lots of practice.



They have a good example in their own daddy.


1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Mrs. Anita!
That song is really sweet! That pic of Aaron and Caedmon is so cute too.I love coming to mom's friends blogs and it's always cool to see my friend's mom's blog! See ya'll tommorrow!
In Him,
Anna Beth B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...