Family

Family

Monday, January 17, 2011

My Review of Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet

Originally submitted at CSN Stores


Features:

  • Cookie sheet
  • Stainless steel construction
  • Has a slight edge on three sides
  • Used for cookies, rolls or pizzas
  • Overall dimensions: 0.38" H x 12" W x 14" D


Not So Great for Pizza

By Busy Hands Busy Minds from Mississippi on 1/17/2011

 

2out of 5

This little cookie sheet looked great when I received it, but it didn't hold up well to our heavy duty pizza baking session. The pizza cutter left an imprint on the cookie sheet, so it is now divided into 8 sections. I am still using it, but it would look better without the dividing lines.

(legalese)

1 comment:

Salena said...

I have not found a cookie sheet heavy duty enough to stand up to our pizza making. I was noticing yesterday how horrible my new cookie sheets already look. If you find any that don't cost a small fortune, I would love to know about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...