Family

Family

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Movie Review

Last night we went to a preview of The Tale of Despereaux which comes out in your local theater this Friday. I am not a fan of most children's movies that are popular...too much bathroom humor, etc that I don't want my children to become familiar with. This movie didn't have any of that and there was no use of the Lord's name in vain. However, there were some dark images... some of the characters looked downright scary and we really didn't understand some of the storyline. My 12 and 9 year olds thought the movie was ok, but my 4 year old has repeatedly told me that he didn't like it. He did like going to our favorite Mexican restaurant after the movie with some of our favorite people, though.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ya'll are some of our favorite people too!!
I agree with your movie review - but we had fun spending time with you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great review. We had that one on our list to see. We just saw Madagascar Sunday and it was funny except for the sly homosexual innuendos which I didn't like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...