Family

Family

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Plans

I am working excitedly on our school plans for the next year. We will be doing a two year stretch on American history and will begin with eight weeks on the explorers. I love planning and tend to over-plan--trying to do way more than we can attempt. Notebooks are semi-ready and I hope to do my daily plans for the week during some quiet time this week. Jeff and the older guys are headed up to Chicago for the homeschool expo there this weekend while the rest of us, along with Lauren and her two babies are headed down south to visit my extended family. We will all return this weekend and I plan on starting school Monday. So much still to do, but I will have to settle with what has been done! The freezer is full of frozen meals, so dinners will be easy for our first week back to schedule.

Enough here! I still need to do some packing and hit the road in about an hour. I don't think we will make it on time!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...