Family

Family

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm Pooped!

I think I need a vacation!  At this point of the preparations I generally wonder if the trip is worth all the trouble.  Adding in all that food takes up a lot more space, plus we are taking some games and books for some family fun time.  I think I could sleep for a very loooong time, if no one would wake me.  But someone has woken me every night for the last 26 years.  Hmm, wonder what that is doing to my sanity?
I am looking forward to being lazy next week. How does Lazy Hands Lazy Minds sound for a new blog?

3 comments:

Caleb said...

Hope ya'll have a great vacation. You will most appreciative of all your hard work putting meals together to take with you when you get there and don't have do worry about what (or where) you're going to eat. It's definitely worth it. Tell Jeff he needs to give you extra sleeping time to make up for the money you're saving him with all of this hard work ;)

Connie said...

I know you guys will be glad to have your delicious food on your trip!! Tell Devin her soups sounds delish!! I'll have to try it!!
Have a great week!!!

Cassia said...

You are so productive! I don't think it would describe you accurately if you had a blog named Lazy Hands Lazy Minds! Keep up the good cookin'!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...