Family

Family

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine's Day!

Devin and Kaelan were spending the weekend with Lauren, getting things ready for the new baby's arrival. Jeff was involved in the symphony this weekend (I know, many of you don't know about our past lives....Jeff is a great trumpet player and plays with the Tupelo Symphony...we both have master's degrees in music!). So, at home it was just me and my four boys. Sounds ridiculous to say this, but things were a little quiet around here!

One thing on my to do list that I accomplished was cleaning out my fridge. I hadn't taken out all of the shelves and drawers to clean since we purchased it last year. I wish I had taken a before picture (no I don't, that would be too gross to post!). What a great Valentine's gift to myself!!


Cleaned out!!


And organized!!

1 comment:

Roan said...

The fridge looks great! You have inspired me. That will be my project. Currently I am working on my recipes.
Aaron looks so sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...