Got milk? How about goats' milk? While I haven't yet brought myself to taste the goats' milk that my friend down the road has offered me fresh from her own goats, I have been using goats' milk soap for a couple of years now. I recently discovered a large homeschooling family's home business which is making and selling goats' milk soap and other products. The Jonas family began making their own goats' milk soap for their own family in order to help clear up a child's eczema problems. It worked and others soon began asking for soap as well. So much so that Papa Jonas quit his job and came home to make soap full time along with his wife and children.
Goat Milk Stuff has a large product selection with plain and scented soaps, laundry soaps, stick lotions, lip balms and much more. I purchased the "Purity" soap for my little guys and myself and for the big guys "Musk Blend". I actually told one of my extreme eczema sufferers to use it on their hair as well and it got rid of the flakes! This soap is creamy and oh-so-soft! And it's pretty, too!
I also purchased the large laundry soap bar. I grated it with a cheese grater and then mixed it with washing soda and borax. This lasted for over 80 loads of laundry. All natural ingredients, no harsh chemicals and no added scents. Low sudsing as well for my front loading washing machine.
Another item I purchased was the Clean Cotton Lotion Stick. It's like lip balm only for your skin! It comes in a large tube that would fit great in your pocket or purse and is very easy to apply directly where you need it. The Clean Cotton smelled fabulous, but was a little too scented for me. The almost empty tube sits next to my computer, though, where I stop work and scrape out what remains to put on my dry, scaly dishpan hands.
How would you like to win three large bars of your own Goat Milk Stuff soap? You can do just that by following these easy steps!
1. Go to goatmilkstuff.com . Look over the products and let me know what you would order in the comment section of my blog.
2. Become a follower of my blog and let me know you did by leaving me a comment. Or let me know that you are already a follower.
3. Sign up for the Goat Milk Stuff newsletter on the goatmilkstuff.com website. Leave me a comment letting me know you signed up!
4. Become a Facebook fan of Goat Milk Stuff! Click the link found in the lower left hand corner of their website at goatmilkstuff.com. Leave me a comment letting me know you fanned them.
5. Follow PJ Jonas' blog at goatmilksoapers.com. Again, let me know by leaving a comment on my blog.
Wow!! You get five chances to win three large bars of some fabulous goats' milk soap! Hope to hear from lots of you. This soap really is great and did I mention that it is very pretty as well! So what's your favorite soap?