Family

Family

Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Plan for April 16-22

We've had a busy weekend with gardening, cooking, cleaning, massive amounts of laundry and a visit from Lauren and her family.  I was exhausted!!  Being on my feet all day Friday and Saturday really tired me out and caused lots of leg pain, so yesterday I stayed home from church and aside from washing a few more loads of laundry, I stayed in the bed or recliner all day long.  Hoping to be much more productive today, though!

We do have another busy week with some plans still in the air for the later part, so my menu is not complete.  I was able to buy a couple of turkeys at a great price last week, so my menu reflects that!!

Monday
b-bagels, eggs and dairy-free, egg-free baked oatmeal for the little boys
l-leftovers (we had yummy chicken fajita nachos with rice and refried beans on Saturday night and I made extra for today)
d-Papa John's pizza and salad (free pizza from Papa John's!)

Tuesday
b-apple crisp and eggs
l-potato soup and raw veggies
d-sesame turkey nuggets, green beans, rice pilaf and salad

Wednesday
b-blueberry muffins, ham and eggs
l-leftovers
d-grilled turkey/cheese sandwiches, turkey soup and salad

Thursday
b-English muffins, sausage and eggs
l-?
d-?

Friday
b-?
l-?
d-?

Saturday
b-?
l-?
d-turkey pot pie, salad

Sunday
b-cinnamon rolls
l-finger foods at church
d-grilled burgers, roasted potatoes, salad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...