Family

Family

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sick and Tired

I have had sick children for over a week and now I am sick as well.  It is mostly allergy related, although Jackson had several days of vomiting as well.   Everything is blooming and the trees are almost in full leaf now, so I am hoping that the pollen will clear out soon.   Every week I think, "Next week we will be able to get so much school accomplished!"  and then we are sick or some of the crew goes out of town or.....

I did, however, make up a huge batch of strawberry jam.....8 pint jars and 11 half-pints.  I can't wait to try it out on some fresh baked bread!  I have to admit that I did eat a spoonful or two while it was still warm.  YUMMY!!  I hope to get some more strawberries and make more jam in the next week or two.

Well, Caedmon is jibber jabbering at me and trying to pull me away from the computer, so I guess I need to take care of him.  Hope you are all doing well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...