Family

Family

Friday, September 11, 2009

Busy Times

Life continues to be busy here in Chambleeville. I really try to limit our extracurricular activities as that tends to keep the chaos down slightly, but we have been busy anyway! Piano lessons, skating day, extra church meetings, friends and family over for meals, Jordan's work schedule, Devin's work and lesson schedule, plus our homeschooling makes for busy days. Throw three birthdays in there as well! Jackson, Jeff and Aaron have all had birthdays since my last post and I haven't blogged about them as the internet service has been very slow or non-existent or I haven't been able to get my pictures up. Hopefully things will speed up on the internet and slow down in other areas so I can get all of the other posts up soon. I have enjoyed some time reading through the blogs of friends and others during my frequent nursing sessions with Caedmon and I am thinking of a blog-makeover in the near future. We'll see!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...