Family

Family

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ugh!

A late night last night means a late start this morning! It is almost 9 and I still have 4 children in the bed! One thing that I have always appreciated about homeschooling is how I can almost re-set time and we can go on with our day, getting all taken care of IF we don't have outside obligations on that day.

Jordan goes to work everyday after lunch and that does cause me a little bit of panic as we do a LOT of history, geography and Bible studies together in the mornings. He has been working on his literature, grammar and Building Thinking Skills before we start our group times in order to fit everything in. We haven't even started math yet. I will add that back in next week.


Now I MUST get the other children up and going or we will be working until dinner time. Hope you all were more productive this morning than I was! (But I have to admit that I do enjoy a little extra quiet after a restless night with Caedmon)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...