Family

Family

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Lap is Big Enough

My lap is big enough to hold my oldest granddaughter, Ashtyn Claire, and my youngest son, Caedmon, while grandsons Chase and Eli and my other son Jackson snuggle close by to listen as I read them a book.  You can see the little boys each take turns counting the pirates as I turn the pages.




 Another day the little boys enjoyed homemade lemonade popsicles on the swing.  Poor little Ashtyn Claire wanted one, too!



Chase is at that age where he likes to be a clown.  He'll soon be five years old.  Every time they come the first thing they ask me is if we can "play school"!!  They are coming tomorrow to spend a couple of days with us while their mommy, daddy and little sisters go to the homeschool conference.  And yes, we will be "playing school"!





2 comments:

Cinnamon said...

How fun to have all of them there and with playmates already :-)

Love the picture. Full hands. Full hearts :-)

~Cinnamon

Unknown said...

What precious pictures of your darling Grandchildren.
Keep up the God work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...